Thursday 17 April 2008

FOR KARAN AND KAREN

I was reading Teresa's blog and she had been given an award. She invited us to "borrow" it if there was any one we thought deserved it.

Well I can think of several but there are two ladies in particular I would like to pass this award to.

Firstly I would like to give it to Karen who not only made an excellent job of repairing my fob but has done several really kind things in the past which she may even have forgotton about but I havent, I treasure people like her.

The other is for Karan for just being there. I am a very private person and dont talk much about personal things even to close friends but though I have never met Karan she is someone I have found so easy to talk to, so thank you Karan, you are so special.






xx

6 comments:

Karen said...

awww Thank you Helen

Julie said...

What a lovely thing to do, well deserved by both lovely ladies

Karan said...

Oh Helen, that's so kind. Thank You and (((((((((hugs))))))))). :0)

Sally said...

That is lovely of you Helen. Both these ladies are lovely people.

Good luck for your op. Will be thinking of you.

Paula said...

Hi Helen, wanted to say thanks for your comment on my blog, and no, of course I don't mind your advice... :-) I actually have those qsnaps frames but I just can't use them...I don't know why, but I just cannot get to grips with them..... I will be very careful with my beads on Celtic Autumn...and I may try again with those frames this time.....
Thanks again, Happy Stitching...

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged. Come over to our red house to find out about it!

Kate